Google

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Music To My Ears

"Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio." (Hunter S. Thompson, Kingdom of Fear)
Here are a few short playlists I'll be updating. You'll need to create and log-in to your own Spotify account to play them.

General:


Blues:


Acid Jazz:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After seeing how much you liked it, I joined Soptify too. Wow - it's amazing! Inspired by a trailer for the Fame remake - I went on an 80s binge. Thanks for posting up your Blues playlist - most enjoyable too! Will try the General one next.

Was good to meet you with Ian the other day. I've written up some notes from the conversation. If you'd like a copy, please pm me at s.brostoff@cs.ucl.ac.uk

Cheers!

Sacha

Related Posts with Thumbnails